Tuesday, December 06, 2016

FIZZY MIDAS QUILL LAUNCH!

Growing up, I was a very shy person, maybe I still am. As time went on, I discovered I expressed myself better written than oral. The quill then became my Knight of Expression, always coming to my rescue in tongue tied distress.

Fortunately, you may not be like me. We each have our strong points of expression. It's no longer news we are in the digital age with most communication sent and received in multimedia format. And it's no secret that text remains the most common.
Quality content is a must in whatever expression platform you adopt. Some may have the sword, but I have the quill. A quill with a midas touch destined to turn your traffic to gold with each click.

Fizzy Midas Quill is here to satisfactorily address all your virtual writing needs.

My primary areas of expertise include:

  • Law and legal
  • Professionals and technology
  • Digital Marketing
  • Self Motivation and Development
  • Virtual/ Distance Education
  • Synopsis, Abstracts, and Summaries
  • Copywriting


Based on the above, I offer the following services:

  • Blog post writing
  • Article writing
  • EBook writing
  • Research
  • Editing
  • Proofreading
  • Content Development Management


I love learning while doing. So this blog is to showcase my learning steps as I get better as a professional writer, while letting you know I am a freelance writer available for hire.

Contact me today!
EMAIL: fizzymidas@yahoo.com
MOBILE: +2348063232704
Free Your Imagination with Fizzy Midas Quill


No comments:

Post a Comment